Notre Dame Football 2013
Thursday, October 3rd, 2013
- Brian Hamilton has noted that Notre Dame has struggled more than usual for a BCS runner-up. Most schools win on average 9.8 games per year and return to a BCS game.
- Notre Dame could be facing a huge fall in the postseason games if they cannot find their way to 9 or 10 wins. They will most likely be looking at the Pinstripe or Poinsettia Bowl.
- There will be several events this weekend for the fans headed to Dallas-Fort Worth, according to the Fort Worth Star Telegram.
- Tom Davis of the Fort Wayne News Sentinel says that Tommy Rees is “best, only option for Notre Dame.”
- Notre Dame and Brian Kelly are still seeking balance on offense.