Several questions face the 2014 Notre Dame Football team. These will undoubtedly be addressed by Notre Dame Football Head Coach Brian Kelly during his press conference on Friday, August 1st at noon.
— FIDM (@NDfidm) July 30, 2014
Here are a few key questions that might be answered by Brian Kelly on Friday:
- Will Everett Golson be announced as the starter for the 2014 season?
- Is Jarrett Grace ready to compete at Middle Linebacker or will he be limited by his injury?
- Are there any position chances on offense or defense?
- Which freshman have stood out to Kelly so far?
- Are there any more injuries that have occurred?
- Any surprise candidates to stand out in 2014/Who had an excellent summer period?
- Did the extra summer time spent with the players in the summer help?
- Is DaVaris Daniels a more recommitted player?
Slap the Sign breakdown Brian Kelly’s press conference after it happens on Friday afternoon. Additionally, Slap the Sign will breakdown all practice footage that is available. Stay tuned!