ESPN’s College Game Day is heading to Philadelphia for the top 25 match up between #21 Temple Owls and #9 Fighting Irish of Notre Dame. Temple is off to a 7-0 start after defeating East Carolina last week in a Thursday night primetime game. But those lights wont compare to the ones the Owls will be under this weekend in arguably their most important regular season game in the programs history.
More from Slap the Sign
- PointsBet Promo: Bet $50, Win an Official Jersey at Fanatics!
- Notre Dame vs NC State: How to watch, odds, injuries, series history and more
- Caesars Indiana Sign-Up Promo: Win $250 GUARANTEED Bonus Betting on Notre Dame This Week!
- FanDuel + DraftKings Indiana Promos: Bet $10 on Notre Dame, Win $400 Bonus GUARANTEED!
- New Caesars + DraftKings Indiana Promos: $450 GUARANTEED Bonus Backing Notre Dame vs. Navy!
Notre Dame is well rested coming off of a bye week after defeating rival USC 41-31. Temple will come into this game on an extremely motivated with all the hype surrounding this game so don’t be surprised if ND tries to get out of the gates fast to take the wind out of the Owl’s sail.
Temple is coming into this game outmatched talent wise, causing problems all across the board. From Trying to stop C.J. Prosise on the run game, to covering Will Fuller. On the other side of the ball, Jaylon Smith and KeiVarae Russell will cause major problems for the Owls who haven’t seen players of this caliber all season.
Kickoff: 8 P.M. ET
Oct 17, 2015; South Bend, IN, USA; General view of the Touchdown Jesus word of life mural on the facade of the Hesburgh Library on the campus of Notre Dame. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Radio: SiriusXM Channel 129
Spread: Notre Dame by 10.5