We have three questions about every player on the Notre Dame football roster this spring.
There will be about 65 guys on scholarship for spring football this year. We are going to take a look at each one (“alphabetically” for dewey decimal fans), and ask a few questions. What those questions will be, are probably more important than the answers actually given before September- if any are given at all.
1. Where does Hunter Bivin fit on the offensive line?
More from Notre Dame Football
- PointsBet Promo: Bet $50, Win an Official Jersey at Fanatics!
- Notre Dame vs NC State: How to watch, odds, injuries, series history and more
- Caesars Indiana Sign-Up Promo: Win $250 GUARANTEED Bonus Betting on Notre Dame This Week!
- FanDuel + DraftKings Indiana Promos: Bet $10 on Notre Dame, Win $400 Bonus GUARANTEED!
- New Caesars + DraftKings Indiana Promos: $450 GUARANTEED Bonus Backing Notre Dame vs. Navy!
This is the task at hand for Harry Hiestand in 2016. Notre Dame has to replace three starters on the offensive line and in doing so, they may have to move a few guys around. There is little doubt that Bivin will be one of the tackles, nut whether it’s on the left side or the right side is another issue. Notre Dame has a “quarterback battle” brewing between a righty and a southpaw- so does it even matter?
2. Is Hunter Bivin a master boar-slayer?
While no one can say for sure without researching Hunter’s personal life- he is from Kentucky. One of the few things I know about Kentucky is that it is a fine place to go and kill some wild pigs. While shooting a boar with a high powered rifle (and subsequently a handgun after the fact) is the preferred method, I imagine our 6’6″ 303 pound hero of pork dinners jumping out of a tree with two Bowie knives stabbing and slaying the swine. Man on pig combat.
3. Is Hunter Bivin healthy?
I want to say… yes. While it’s trendy nowadays to be hurt in South Bend, I’m 67% confident that Hunter Bivin is healthy and ready to cement his place in Hiestand’s Army.